Our manufacturing operations adhere to strict international quality standards, and those that serve the U.S. and Canada potable water industry are NSF certified. We service our customers via dedicated carrier fleets, rail or direct pipeline, and all of our plants have rail capabilities. We support our products with experienced field representatives, backed by industry experts at our Syracuse, NY Technical Center. Our personnel are active in a wide variety of industry organizations dedicated to clean drinking water and the improvement and protection of our natural water resources. All of these efforts combine to ensure the consistent, high quality of materials entering and leaving water treatment facilities.
General Chemical manufactures one of the broadest ranges of coagulants in North America. Our diverse product selection can be grouped into families, shown in the matrix below.
Being a well known, reliable supplier to the water treatment business has allowed us to expand our product line recently to include:
• Liquid Ammonium Sulfate (LAS) – eliminates hazardous ammonia gas used for chloramine formation
• Copper Sulfate/ Aqua-Ox – controls algae and minimizes water quality impact
• Genhib® - controls corrosion in potable water distribution systems
• Citric Acid – membrane cleaning product
• Sodium Nitrite Technical Liquor, GenClear-N – hydrogen sulfide odor control product